Fiesta Broadway, Los Angeles
To maximize T-Mobile’s Fiesta Broadway presence, generating buzz and awareness of T-Mobile and their new international calling plan to Mexico.
Created a “Fiesta T-Mobile” to generate brand awareness and position T-Mobile as a brand dedicated to the needs of the Hispanic people.
Program elements included:
- A main tent and stage complete with emcee, interactive activities and product sales staff/capabilities
- Free phone calls via T-Mobile cell phones
- Premium distribution and raffles every 30 minutes
- Mariachis, fiesta roaming teams, and a balloon distribution team to drive event traffic to the booth
- Prominent signage, main stage mentions, and TV coverage
- Generated an estimated 325,000 onsite brand impressions during this one day event
- Distributed more than 36,000 promotional items, 19,000 information fliers
- Actually sold approximately 200 cell phones onsite.